La Belle Cuisine - Acadiana
Fine Cuisine with Art Infusion
cook is to create. And to create well...
"Acadians love to have a good time, and their good times
Cajun Country Categories:
How 'bout some
The sun sets over flooded coastal wetlands - a haven
Cajun 10 Commandments
1. Jus' be one God in dat heaven!
2. Doan be havin' no idols.
3. Doan be cussin' at nobody.
4. Brought yo-self to church when dey open da doors.
5. Listen to you maw-maw and paw-paw.
6. Doan be kilt nobody.
7. Ma chere, doan sleep wit you brother's wife.
8. Doan go took nuttin' from nobody.
9. Always tole da whole troot.
10. Doan go wish fo you neighbor's pirogue or tings.
So, how 'bout some FOOD, cher? Mai
oui, jambalaya anna
Hey! Check this out!!!
And for Cajun delights of another variety...
How 'bout dem Cajun joke?
"Never Kiss an Alligator on the Lips"
"Rocking on Boudreaux's front
porch, T-Brud turned to him and said, "You know Boudreaux, it sho is tarrible wat dey
doing in da sout, yea.' "May, watchu mean?' quizzed Boudreaux. 'Choooo,
you mean ya don't no, you? Man dey burning down
How about a visit to
Would you believe www.coonass.com ?